Item Master and Planning Parameter Maintenance
- Manage completeness and accuracy of the detail Item Master to ensure proper scheduling and identification of assigned parts/product groups. Lot sizes, order policy codes, delivery schedules, and MOQs to allow Global Purchasing to negotiate supplier contracts.
- Administer application of system part parameters to facilitate effective scheduling, production, and delivery of requirements to customers or other HydraForce facilities.
- Oversee planning of material flow to support the SIOP plan, customer orders, and inventory budget.
- Coordinate departmental activity to ensure alignment and synchronization of operational goals.
- Collaborate with financial departments to ensure item costs are updated and maintained.
Purchase Order/ Manufacture Order Review and Maintenance
- Monitor PO messages including but not limited to; release, reschedules, cancellations.
- Update promise dates on POs to drive visibility throughout systems.
- Collaborate with Suppliers through Portal to ensure visibility and priorities.
- Monitor price changes and escalate as required.
- Drive part delivery and coordination to achieve POs on-time and MO releases on-time.
- Includes Secondary POs- will be decreasing as purchase complete grow
- Oversee MRB and RTS processes for assigned parts
- Collaborate with other Supply Chain Planners to optimize supply plans to achieve OTD goals
- Review Demand Plans to ensure the support of SIOP and Inventory planning
- Monitor Inventory to reduce obsolescence and excess
- Update expected due dates on critical shortages of POs
- Utilize Lean DNA to report on identified metrics and proactively address future constraints
- Additional reports and analysis may be required as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in either Marketing, Finance, Operations, Accounting, Supply Chain or Management OR 5 years of purchasing experience.
- Capable of analyzing demand inputs and supplier capabilities to develop business improvement opportunities.
- System experience managing MRP signals and able to analyze the following:
- If modification to an existing purchase order is needed
- Reprioritization of supplier production/shipments
- New Purchase Order needs to be acted upon
- Modifying master data is needed
- Supplier transportation mode needs to be changed
About the Company
HydraForce is a global designer and manufacturer of hydraulic valves and manifolds