Channel Sales Manager, North America & Oceana
Lead the regional channel sales team in the HydraForce growth strategy to achieve the objectives for profitability, market share and revenue through the distribution channel.
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Apply channel management experience and business acumen to increase sales profitably.
- Develop, maintain and expand executive relationships with channel partners.
- Lead a formal channel program, including:
- Annual partner goal setting, target accounts and marketing campaign goals.
- Twice annual business & strategy review meetings with partners.
- Approve commission and marketing incentives.
- Lead vision council and meeting series.
- Maintain channel partner agreements to ensure contracts are current.
- Analyze channel sale and inventory levels monthly.
- Develop and maintain a 5 year channel growth plan, and report on a regular basis.
- Assess market share and identify opportunities for regional growth from a territory, industry or application perspective to expand into underserved or under-represented geographies.
- Work closely with the channel sales team and our pricing team to ensure that new business, current production, and service products prices are quoted to achieve targeted gross margins.
- Train and familiarize the channel sales team with HydraForce products and sales processes, with a high priority on Salesforce opportunity management and demand planning.
- Recruit, hire, and develop team talent and utilize HF performance management system.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing with industry related work experience; advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- Demonstrated channel business acumen and management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, internally and externally.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electronic circuits; Fluid Power Certification preferred.
Key Critical Skills needed for the role
- Channel business acumen and experience
- Develop, Maintain and Expand Executive Relationships with Channel Partners
- Leading Distribution Sales & Applications Team in the Channel Growth Strategy
- Recruit, Hire, Develop Team and Utilize Performance Management
- Assess Market Share, Define Sales Goals and Objective
HydraForce Mission Statement
To be an agile organization serving our stakeholders through the delivery of best-in-class motion control solutions.
The company mission is the primary job description for all employees. All duties and responsibilities assigned to this job description should be performed to support the company mission and commitment to all stakeholders of HydraForce, which include our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
- Integrity. Do the right thing always, no matter what
- Innovative. Continuously seeking new ways to advance our people, products and processes
- Agility. Driving decisiveness and action to quickly address changing market and business conditions
- Accountability. Personally, owning your responsibility, commitments and results
- Respect. Treating everyone with consideration, dignity and honesty
- Be quality driven in our products and services
- Be adaptable to change and continuous improvement
- Be intellectually curious
- Be customer focused both internally and externally
Travel may be required 40-50% of the time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Lift and move a minimum of 5 pounds.
- Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an office, lab environment or customer site. On occasion the employee will be required to go out on the manufacturing floor for varying periods of time. The noise levels in these environments can range from quiet to loud.
Our employees enjoy a full complement of benefits including Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability coverage, pet insurance and 401(k) with a generous match. Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays and more!. We offer best manufacturing practices training, Six Sigma classes led by our own Black Belts, supervisory and management development courses and basic computer skills classes .Our employees are encouraged to further their educations with our Tuition Assistance Programs,
Salary offered will depend on the candidate's job-related skills, experience, and knowledge
About the Company
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
- Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
- Construction and Road-Building Equipment
- Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
- Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
- Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
- Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
- Injection Molding and Press Machinery
- Other Specialized Mobile and Industrial Applications