- Able to demonstrate flexibility, use own initiative, and co-operate with others
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate an ability to follow procedures to ensure high standards are met
- Good team player, with the ability to work effectively within a multi cultural and diverse team
- Self motivated with positive attitude
Duties & responsibilities
- Clean areas of the building in accordance with the Cleaning Specification as directed by the Supervisor/Team Leader
- Operate and maintain cleaning machinery in accordance with instructions and observing health and safety requirements
- Use cleaning materials as instructed, ensuring they are used appropriately and in accordance with health and safety requirements
- Collect and remove waste/rubbish from work area to collection point on a timely basis as directed
- Ensure areas being cleaned are safe and appropriately signed.
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials and liaise with the Purchasing Department when items need to be reordered, using approved system and process
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
- Ensure all work is carried out in prompt and timely manner
- Report any issues or identified hazards to Supervisor, Team Leader or H & S representative as appropriate on a timely basis
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience of cleaning in a shop floor and office environment preferred
- Experience of using a variety of cleaning/equipment and products
To undertake cleaning and associated duties throughout the premises to ensure a comprehensive cleaning service is provided in compliance with procedures and practices and Health & Safety Regulations.
About the Company
Welcome to HydraForce
With a unique blend of customized design solutions and superior product performance, we're leading the way in manufacturing the highest quality hydraulic cartridge valves, manifolds and electro-hydraulic controls.