Electromechanical Engineer (Open for May 2023 to be Graduates)
This position is responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting plant Test equipment, processes and software to ensure proper function and standards are maintained.
An entry-level engineering position that is responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting plant Test equipment, processes, and software to ensure proper function and standards are maintained
The following reflects essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as the company may deem necessary
- Work closely with the production and manufacturing engineering to resolve problems with hydraulic test stands and test equipment
- Identify, recommend, and execute continuous improvement projects to improve safety, throughput, and
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic power units, manifolds, and valves.
- Calibrate stand equipment, and perform quality verification testing.
- Manage small outside suppliers for equipment on-time delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or experience in lieu of
- A proven mechanical aptitude through employment, personal experience and/or education.
- 0-4 years. Previous manufacturing experience a plus, not required
- Hands-on experience in machine maintenance or design a plus.
- Exposure to hydraulic and electrical concepts and troubleshooting a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite Software
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Occasionally lift and move a minimum of 25 pounds without assistance
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facilities
- Work time is spent in both an office setting and shop floor environment where temperatures are often warm or cool, depending upon the season, and noise level can be moderate to high
Our employees enjoy a full complement of benefits including Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability coverage, pet insurance and 401(k) with a generous match. Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays and more!. We offer best manufacturing practices training, Six Sigma classes led by our own Black Belts, supervisory and management development courses .Our employees are encouraged to further their education with our Tuition Assistance Programs,
Salary offered will depend on the candidate's job-related skills, experience, and knowledge
About the Company
About the Company
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to power forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
- Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
- Construction and Road-Building Equipment
- Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
- Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
- Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
- Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
- Injection Molding and Press Machinery
- Other Specialized Mobile and Industrial Applications