OEM Account Manager
Attain revenue and profitability objectives with assigned direct accounts. Collaborate with Applications Engineers, Marketing and Customer and Technical Services. Communicate frequently with sales management.
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Manage the OEM accounts in the assigned region to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Achieve annual revenue and account market share goals by maintaining current production business and execute growth strategies to develop new business.
- Accountable for processing all leads, converting prospects into opportunities and maintaining a new business pipeline that will result in doubling the regional revenue in 5 years.
- Maintain sales actions plans, record CRM, and visit accounts as required.
- Review demand plan vs actual orders and report results monthly.
- Build and maintain knowledge of HydraForce products and expertise in our sales methodology, with a priority on Salesforce opportunity management and demand planning.
- Work closely with OEM Sales Manager and pricing manager to ensure that new business, current production, and service products prices are quoted to achieve targeted gross margins.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecast through accurate demand planning.
- Communicate issues to sales management that could impact the sales plan or alter forecasts
- Stay current with new developments in the industry and communicate competitor activity, innovation, and disruptive technology
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing with industry related work experience; advanced degree (MBA) preferred
- Demonstrated strong customer service ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce or another CRM or Fourth Shift or other MRP
- Proven experience in building and sustaining customer relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; able to create customer proposals and deliver persuasive sales presentations
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electronic circuits
- Fluid Power Certification preferred
- Background in hydraulic valves and manifolds preferred
- Travel may be required 60-80% of the time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Lift and move a minimum of 5 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an office, lab environment or customer site. On occasion the employee will be required to go out on the manufacturing floor for varying periods of time. The noise levels in these environments can range from quiet to lo
Our employees enjoy a full complement of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability coverage, 401(k) with a generous match. Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays and more!
Our employees are encouraged to further their educations with our Tuition Assistance Programs, Apprenticeships and our on-site English As a Second Language (ESL) and Citizenship classes.
We offer best manufacturing practices training, Six Sigma classes led by our own Black Belts, supervisory and management development courses and basic computer skills classes
Salary offered will depend on the candidate's job-related skills, experience, and knowledge
About the Company
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
- Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
- Construction and Road-Building Equipment
- Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
- Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
- Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
- Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
- Injection Molding and Press Machinery