OEM Account Manager
Attain revenue and profitability objectives with assigned direct accounts. Collaborate with Applications Engineers, Marketing and Customer and Technical Services. Communicate frequently with sales management.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Manage the OEM accounts in the assigned region to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Achieve annual revenue and account market share goals by maintaining current production business and execute growth strategies to develop new business.
- Accountable for processing all leads, converting prospects into opportunities and maintaining a new business pipeline that will result in doubling the regional revenue in 5 years.
- Maintain sales actions plans, record CRM, and visit accounts as required.
- Review demand plan vs actual orders and report results monthly.
- Build and maintain knowledge of HydraForce products and expertise in our sales methodology, with a priority on Salesforce opportunity management and demand planning.
- Work closely with OEM Sales Manager and pricing manager to ensure that new business, current production, and service products prices are quoted to achieve targeted gross margins.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecast through accurate demand planning.
- Communicate issues to sales management that could impact the sales plan or alter forecasts
- Stay current with new developments in the industry and communicate competitor activity, innovation, and disruptive technology
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing with industry related work experience; advanced degree (MBA) preferred
- Background in hydraulic valves and manifolds preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electronic circuits; Fluid Power Certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong customer service ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce or another CRM, Fourth Shift or other MRP
- Proven experience in building and sustaining customer relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; able to create customer proposals and deliver persuasive sales presentations
Our employees enjoy a full complement of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability coverage, 401(k) with a generous match, and the opportunity to participate in our ESOP. Paid Time Off (PTO) 10 Paid Holidays and more!
Our employees are encouraged to further their educations with our Tuition Assistance Programs, Apprenticeships and our on-site English As a Second Language (ESL) and Citizenship classes.
We offer best manufacturing practices training, Six Sigma classes led by our own Black Belts, supervisory and management development courses and basic computer skills classes
About the Company
Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
Construction and Road-Building Equipment
Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
Injection Molding and Press Machinery
Other Specialized Mobile and Industrial Applications