We are looking to appoint a Production Scheduler within our Supply Chain Division to manage incoming orders/forecast requirements and resources to ensure the business achieves schedule dates in line with customer requirements
- Develop Production Schedule for relevant Business Unit to generate requirements for manufactured and purchased parts while ensuring desired inventory levels are maintained
- Manage information to optimise requirements to meet schedule dates for customer orders, continually monitoring information and managing resources to achieve customer delight
- In conjunction with the customer service department, provide solutions and commitments for customer required dates and liaise with Sales Department accordingly
- Release production orders on a timely basis and follow through to ensure scheduling adherence
- Prepare summary reports and make recommendations
- Work closely with Business Unit Managers to review capacity, resources and production optimisation
- Continuous improvement/development of systems and procedures in support of process improvements and elimination of waste
- Liaise with Supply Chain Planning Team regarding product lead-times and progress of deliveries
- Liaise with Customer Service and Technical Departments to ensure all enquires are dealt with promptly and in line customer requirements
- Responsible for delivering critical KPI’s for the scheduling department and business
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates who have experience in contributing to SIOP processes, experience in scheduling or production planning and ideally have some knowledge of system implementation, although this is not essential.
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong excel skills with expert knowledge of MRP/ERP planning tools. If you are tenacious, with the ability to proactively tackle problems and resolve efficiently, are a strong team player with good interpersonal skills then we would very much like to hear from you.
About the Company
The HydraForce story began in 1985 when the company was founded near Chicago by several partners who saw the mobile equipment industry’s need for quality hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds delivered in a timely and responsive manner. They also saw the potential for engineering innovation and design flexibility offered by cost effective and space-saving cartridge valves and hydraulic integrated circuits.
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design for flow rates of 0.4 to 530 lpm (0.1 to 140 gpm). HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. We also offer a robust line of controllers that are rugged, reliable, and optimized for electro-hydraulic system integration.
HydraForce is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs contribute to the success of our business.
Demonstrate the HydraForce Values:
INTEGRITY: Treats people with courtesy, dignity, respect & fairness.
INNOVATION: Identifies and implements effective processes & procedures for accomplishing work.
AGILITY: Able to react quickly & appropriately when necessary.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Can be relied on consistently.
RESPECT: Demonstrates a high level of professional etiquette.