Regional Channel Sales Manager
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Manage the channel partners in the assigned region to execute the sales growth plan.
- Collaborate with channel partners to attain annual revenue goals, penetrate target accounts and execute growth strategies to achieve objectives for 8% CAGR new business pipeline
- Accountable for processing all leads and converting prospects into opportunities.
- Maintain sales actions plans, record CRM, visit channel partners and target accounts.
- Review POS and inventory reporting and report results monthly.
- Build and maintain knowledge of HydraForce products and expertise in our sales methodology, with a priority on Salesforce opportunity management and demand planning.
- Work closely with Channel Partner Sales Managers and Partner Salespeople to ensure that new business, current production, and service products prices are quoted to achieve targeted gross margins.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast through accurate demand planning.
- Communicate issues to sales management that could impact the sales plan or alter forecasts
- Visit customers on an as needed basis to establish and maintain management relationships
- Stay current with new developments in the industry and communicate competitor activity, innovation and disruptive technology
- Collaborate with Marketing, to generate and manage leads within the areas of responsibility
The Ideal Candidate
Ideal candidate will have a BS in Engineering or Business with a strong technical aptitude; 3-7 years' experience in Fluid Power or closely related area; have knowledge of hydraulic and electronic circuits; be analytical, thorough; possess a sense of urgency; self directed; embraces and drives change; demonstrated ability to build and develop relationships
Competitive Total Rewards package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Match and Roth option, ESOP and generous Paid Time Off
About the Company
HydraForce is a global leader in the design and manufacture of hydraulic valves and manifolds.