Regional Distribution Sales Manager
Lead the regional channel sales team in the growth strategy to achieve the objectives for profitability, market share and revenue through the distribution channel. The person in this role will be handling the territories of the Northeast region.
The following list of duties and responsibilities are not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Attain annual revenue and profit plan targets for the assigned Distribution territory (Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Eastern Pennsylvania).
- Actively lead the business development process, identifying new sales opportunities and maintaining existing. Identifying potential new partners.
- Maintain assessment of market share.
- Provide input to the long-term sales strategy and plan for the Distributors and execute agreed upon actions
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for organizing and tracking necessary aspects of sales activity and project development including quick quotations to distributors.
- Monitor, measure and report on sales opportunities, development plans, project statuses, achievements, issues and obstacles.
- Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all assigned Distributor accounts within North America.
- Maintain regular, concise and responsive communication with all internal stakeholders in Sales, Engineering, Quality and commercial roles.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing or industry related work experience, including Certified Fluid Power Specialist or Fluid Power background.
- Five plus years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated distribution business acumen
- Strong leadership potential, with the desire to motivate others by example to achieve exceptional performance
- Results oriented, with energy, intelligence, commercial awareness and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Utilization of CRM (Salesforce) platform for sales activity, project management and tracking.
- Channel business acumen and experience
- Develop, Maintain and Expand Executive Relationships with Channel Partners
- Leading Distribution Sales & Applications Team in the Channel Growth Strategy
- Assess Market Share, define Sales Goals and Objectives
Travel may be required 50- 70% depending on the schedules
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Lift and move a minimum of 5 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an office, lab environment or customer site. On occasion the employee will be required to go out on the manufacturing floor for varying periods of time. The noise levels in these environments can range from quiet to loud.
Our employees enjoy a full complement of benefits including Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability coverage, pet insurance and 401(k) with a generous match. Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays and more!. We offer best manufacturing practices training, Six Sigma classes led by our own Black Belts, supervisory and management development courses .Our employees are encouraged to further their education with our Tuition Assistance Programs,
Salary offered will depend on the candidate's job-related skills, experience, and knowledge
About the Company
HydraForce, a Bosch Rexroth company under the compact Hydralics offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries.