Carry out tasks to support the smooth execution of production activity and provide comprehensive support on an ongoing basis.
- Provide full support to Production Control by:
- Assisting in releasing works’ orders
- Preparing reports for Purchasing and Production meeting on a daily basis, ensuring accuracy and integrity of information
- Proactively identifying shortages and advising relevant personnel on a timely basis
- Co-ordinating orders for relevant areas
- Releasing production orders on a timely basis and following them through to ensure relevant action is taken to ensure satisfactory completion
- Carry out necessary follow up activities to ensure delivery and transaction schedules are met
- Liaise with the Purchasing Department regarding product lead times and progress of deliveries
- Liaise with Customer Services and Technical Departments, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with customer requirements
- Liaison with suppliers where required
- Assisting with set up and maintenance of parts/parameters in company system
- Assist with capacity planning
- General administrative tasks required for the team on an ad hoc basis
- Controlling Engineering Change Notes
- Controlling Temporary Deviation Revisions
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications & experience
- Good standard of general education, GCSE level or equivalent
- Good knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures, with the ability to identify and improve on existing practices
- Used to prioritising a number of activities with the flexibility to adapt to change
- Computer literate, with sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of FourthShift software would be advantageous although training will be provided
Demonstrate the HydraForce Values
INTEGRITY: Treats people with courtesy, dignity, respect & fairness.
INNOVATION: Identifies and implements effective processes & procedures for accomplishing work.
AGILITY: Able to react quickly & appropriately when necessary.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Can be relied on consistently.
RESPECT: Demonstrates a high level of professional etiquette.
About the Company
The HydraForce story began in 1985 when the company was founded near Chicago by several partners who saw the mobile equipment industry’s need for quality hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds delivered in a timely and responsive manner. They also saw the potential for engineering innovation and design flexibility offered by cost effective and space-saving cartridge valves and hydraulic integrated circuits.
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design for flow rates of 0.4 to 530 lpm (0.1 to 140 gpm). HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. We also offer a robust line of controllers that are rugged, reliable, and optimized for electro-hydraulic system integration.