Supply Chain Intern
The goal of HydraForce’s internship program is to develop future Supply Chain resources for our organization while providing support to our Supply Chain group. We structure the Supply Chain internship to allow candidates the opportunity to develop knowledge and skill-sets unique to our industry. Project tasks reflect an increasing level of technical complexity based on demonstrated proficiency and success on prior assignments. Although there is no guarantee of employment, it is our goal to have our interns fully capable of stepping into an entry-level Supply Chain position upon graduation.
• Work with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams on various projects to optimize the supply chain
• Perform fact based, data-driven analysis/modeling on data across the business
• Process automation/analysis experience (Power BI, ad hoc reporting)
•Assist in the delivery of cost improvement projects
• Perform data validation for analytics.
• Assist in the delivery of process improvement projects
• Identify ERP system vendor and material master updates
The Ideal Candidate
• Committed to a Supply Chain college undergraduate program
• Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-directed and motivated
Supply Chain Management, Business, Logistics
May 30-August 4, 2023 Full Time
***Candidates MUST be able to commit to this time frame
Package is as per the credit hours completed. HydraForce does not provide any boarding facility.
About the Company
HydraForce offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
- Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
- Construction and Road-Building Equipment
- Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
- Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
- Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
- Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
- Injection Molding and Press Machinery
- Other Specialized Mobile and Industrial Applications