Technical Service Manager
The Technical Service Manager position presents an exciting opportunity to take a leadership role. Put your engineering experience and knowledge to use while developing strategies to provide technical support to internal and external customers; both individually and leading a team to do the same. Tech Services Manager acts a liaison between sales and engineering, and manages the activities in our Applications Lab.
- Maintain intermediary relationships between the following departments Sales and Application Engineers, Manifold Design, Valve Engineering and Purchasing
- Define/maintain processes/documentation that tech service performs
- Define/maintain processes/documentation that app lab performs
- Support testing done in the lab/field
- Support Tech Service Representatives (TSR) with specialized requests/activities
- Support App Lab Tech with requests/activities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of projects being submitted to tech service
- Turnaround time for custom manifold projects TSR tasks
- Number of ATRs completed per year by complexity
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of experience
- Knowledge of the design and functionality of hydraulic circuits and associated hydraulic/electronic systems
- Knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as strength of materials, electrical systems, fabrication, PLCs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret lab or field data
- Ability to lead and develop talent
About the Company
HydraForce, a Bosch Rexroth company offers one of the most comprehensive lines of high-quality hydraulic cartridge valves for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. We design and manufacture high performance valves that meet virtually any need encountered in machine design. HydraForce cartridge valves are designed to fit a wide range of industry-common valve cavities. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced and challenging work environment that provides them with daily opportunities to Power Forward their careers. Through interaction with our global network of employees and customers, our employees provide products and solutions that have a global impact. For almost 35 years, HydraForce has been producing the most innovative electro-hydraulic control solutions for the mobile machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Throughout the world, you can find our products in a broad range of applications:
- Agricultural and Turf Care Machinery
- Construction and Road-Building Equipment
- Material Handling and Personnel-Lift Equipment
- Transmission, Engine and Powertrain Controls
- Forestry and Resource Management Equipment
- Refuse and Waste Handling Equipment
- Injection Molding and Press Machinery
- Other Specialized Mobile and Industrial Applications